Are you in the market for hosting, professional (but affordable) email service and the ever-so-essential SSL I keep raving about?
Well, you're in luck -- because I'm going to recommend my FAVORITE all-in-one platforms that do it all and is easy enough for just about anyone to maneuver.
Let me say this: issues with hosting are inevitable. It happens, at some point or another, to just about everyone. Hosting companies don't always admit fault and aren't always helpful in times of crisis. But just like having great car insurance is super important in case of accidents, having an amazing and supportive hosting company in your corner ends up being a LIFESAVER.
If you know my story, you know I've been in this industry for nearly 10 years and have worked with just about every hosting company out there. I've literally seen it all: web hacks, DDoS attacks, servers crashing and being overloaded, and so much more. And in all of my years of experience, nothing matters more than the support you'll receive from your hosting company when something goes wrong. They'll be your first line of defense and depending on their policies, they'll be responsible for helping you resolve any issues. Of all of the companies I've worked within "crisis-mode", Siteground stood out the most.
Meet SiteGround. You've probably heard of them before (likely amongst a BUNCH of similar hosting companies). They're one of the Internet's leading, user-friendly web hosting platforms around. Siteground has proven themselves time and time again -- and has completely come through on so many issues clients have had with their hosting.
- Great Support: Their support team goes above and beyond to help you figure out the issue and get it handled asap. Their team is available 24/7 via chat, email and by phone. They've got really easy to use website management tools and other important features you'd normally pay for.
- Affordable Pricing: Love a good bargain? Then you'll love the monthly breakdown of the pricing. Low prices will stay low. Host your website for less than $4 per month!
- Freebies (aka Bonuses You'd Normally Pay For): Remeber that free Cpanel email account and SSL I was mentioning? Save yourself a monthly fee for email and up to $150 for an SSL. Both come with your account for free.99.
- Using WordPress? Even more bonuses. Siteground makes it even easier to manage your WordPress site with it's own integration and plugins.
- No monthly pricing. If you prefer to pay month-to-month, Siteground isn't the company for you.
Convinced and want to give Siteground a spin? Click the link below:
Try Siteground for WordPress --> Click here to access.
Just want to explore the website? ---> Click here.
Have questions? Send us an email to email@example.com
Please note this is one of my "Gotta Have It" or "Gotta Try It" recommendations. Though I may receive a commission for every signup, I genuinely and whole-heartedly believe this is something you've gotta try. I wouldn't recommend it if I didn't love it or fully stand behind this product or service.