Businesses are not always built by flashy ideas, though creativity is important. Great businesses are built by people who understand how to automate the right things at the right time to create systems that run automatically for them.
A solid foundation of automation, systems, and processes that grow the top funnel to the bottom funnel is needed. Whether you are a startup or an established business, you need to focus your attention on how your branding, messaging, and communications will drive value to your target customer.
And in this article, we will share three sure-fire ways to grow your business by automating your marketing & sales.
Millions of businesses use email marketing software to automate their email campaigns. Email marketing automation provides insights on your subscribers, boosts your open rates, and lets you test various templates so you can effectively send targeted messages.
Types of Email Automation:
- Personalized email for specific groups
- Email drip workflows that send content at set intervals
- Triggering emails based on actions, for example, is abandoned basket notifications
- Delivering content or requested information after filling out a form
- A/B testing content and automatically send the best performing version of the content
Tailoring your emails to each audience isn't the only condition you can use to segment users with email automation. You can also segment based on location, purchase history, conversion status, and more.
Customization makes messaging more personal, which in turn delivers a better overall experience. It can even encourage prospects to take their next step towards adoption.
It's vital that you keep your sales team productive and focused on closing deals, which is why you need to invest in sales automation. This incorporates sophisticated tools for forecasting, scheduling, customer engagement, and pipeline efficiency.
Benefits of Sales Automation
- It frees up the sales rep to pursue more high-value prospects.
- You can create a funnel for qualified leads easily
- It can save time, costs and help you reach a larger customer base/audience
- Enables you to spend more time focusing on the most important factor in your business
- It's the answer to customers who need 24/7 customer service and reporting that is immediate and insightful.
- Collect and act on data insights
- Better calendar management
Customer Care Automation
For many businesses today, customer care automation is a matter of survival. In fact, according to some estimates, almost 75% of the time spent on providing customer service could be eliminated through the effective use of cost-effective customer care automation.
Ways to Automate customer service
- Communicate with your customers one-on-one using a personalized messaging system
- Embrace self-service support with guided support staff, create recurring events for customer success teams to keep your clients up to date.
- Have a single platform where your customer service team has instant access to all relevant customer data and can collaborate effectively with other departments
Make the time to build the foundation of automation, systems, and processes for your business. Without these systems in place, day-to-day tasks take up 90% of your time. With them in place, you can delegate, grow your revenue channels, and scale!
Looking for a marketing agency to help you out and the one that will fit your needs and requirements? Call us now